The Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA) has selected the inaugural class for its 20 in their twenties
20 in their twenties is designed to engage the best and brightest young professionals in the meetings industry by recognizing emerging leaders – and their talents – which help accelerate the industry and carry it into the future.
Inaugural 20 in their twenties class
- Ryan Barth, Sales Manager, Visit Indy
- Yasha Bergmann, Project Manager, uba GmbH
- Casey Carignan, Meetings and Events Coordinator, lia Sophia
- Yih-Hsiang (Shawn) Cheng, Team Lead, Tourism Vancouver
- Katie Dolan, Convention Services Manager, Ottawa Tourism
- Vivian Fleet, Sustainability Officer, Metro Toronto Convention Centre
- Rosa Garriga Mora, Meeting Designer & ROI Consultant, Independent Contractor
- Mindy Halpert, Conference Manager, The Consortium for School Networking
- Rick Hyland, Exhibitor Services Supervisor, Orange County Convention Center
- Alexis Kereluk, Manager, Association Relations, MCI Canada
- Sam McNeill, Creative Director, Song Division
- Elisa Sandoval, Sales Manager, Hotel Nikko San Francisco
- Astrid Schrier, CMP, Meeting Manager, Association Headquarters, Inc.
- Kathleen Smith, Marketing Manager, etech events
- Megan Tate, Manager - Event, Meeting and Travel Management, Petco Animal Supplies, Inc.
- Marcela Torres, Director of Big Events, Mexico City Tourism Trust
- David Wagner, Meetings Manager, Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Rachel Walsh, Director of Meetings, Sentergroup
- Alleeshia Williams, Coordinator, Meetings & Business Partnerships, Institute of Food Technologists (IFT)
- Leslie Wong, CMP, Creative Account Manager, Blueprint Studios